The evil of these secret family-courts will be revealed.
Dear Madeleine Moon MP,
Trusting that you find Edward Timpson MP’s answer unacceptable, I wonder whether you will take the issue further?
- Will you ask for a Public Inquiry?
- This has been suggested as a comment on Victims Unite where I publish your question.
- Is there a Public Prosecution into every death?
- If not, why not?
- Would the Police and the CPS not go after every parent whose child died?
- Would these children have died, if they had stayed with their families?
- Was it not supposed to be “in their best interest” to be in ‘care’?
- In comparison, how many children die a year?
- And how many adopted ones?
- Whose identitiesneedto be ‘protected’ about the tragedy of every single death?
View original post 562 more words