Time for a change in policy. With great privilege come great responsibility.
Len Lawrence is a retired British Aerospace pilot who suffers from the poisoning of inhaling the fumes of aeroplanes. Their organophosphates were also responsible for killing thousands of farmers who were forced to dip their sheep – such as George Wescott who has miraculously survived so far.
Unfortunately, victimisation does NOT encourage official institutions to HELP and SUPPORT, let alone COMPENSATE, as suggested by our Government as Compensator of Last Resort.
No. The ‘culture’ of the ‘people processing industry‘ is one of
- dishonest money in => innocent victims out;
- deny and lie;
- commit crimes to cover up crimes;
- if all else fails: get promoted or retire to avoid individual responsibility or embarrassment.
In the Judiciary, this means:-
- ‘professionals’ such as judges and Court staff get paid by the public purse;
- they commit ‘white collar crimes’ [British understatement for stories you can’t make up];
- Royal Charters are…
View original post 1,159 more words