Time for change – in the right direction.
AND: there’s hope:
- Please write and talk to your MP about our petition before the House of Commons Children Placed in Foster Care and whether s/he supports you; this is a first step towards ‘ethical elections’ for an ‘ethical Parliament’!
- Sir James Munby, the President of the Family Division, made this remarkable judgement re Baby J on 27 June 2013, thanks to the Father who dared to video how the baby was taken and used Facebook to blame Staffordshire Council,
- This judgement made news recently:
- Daily Mail on 05 September 2013: Top judge’s war against secret courts: Family hearings must be exposed to the ‘glare of publicity’.
- The next day, The Times published: Family courts need more transparency
View original post 342 more words