This is a post that should be reblogged around the globe again and again until justice has been done, and seen to be done.
Dear Lord Chancellor
Given your laudable policies, this is to draw your attention to issues that I find rather disconcerting as a non-involved observer and independent web publisher:
- The ‘ghosting’ of Brian Pead across at least 7 prisons in 8 weeks as a way of ensuring that he can’t communicate with supporters or legal representation:
- Since his current imprisonment is the third unlawful occasion following his alerting Lambeth Council of a teacher grooming children, I set up nationalinquiry.wordpress.com trusting that his case will be investigated properly.
- He is the victim of Bexleyheath, Essex and Norfolk
- Having just received the details of how his book From Hillsborough to Lambeth was banned, one can only be shocked by the behaviour of the solicitors (Pinson Masons) and judges (Tugendhat) involved.
- His book contains the link to public domain articles…
View original post 511 more words