This is one for all who want to stand shoulder to shoulder with the abused – and for those who are also prepared to fight on their behalf.
NOBODY can do it on their own:
The Bloggers and Tweeters:
1. Correct Verdict – a new blog – found the theme ‘hard on the eyes’. So I dared to change and go with fresh ideas:
- the T-shirt to the left
- an Open Letter to the Prime Minister and how he could make history
- an Open Letter to His Honour Judge Rook QC as a possible Chair of the Inquiry
- based on his sentencing remarks about abusers in the Oxford area
- and a Facebook page.
2. Hashtags are the key, e.g.
The Publishers and Demonstrators:
- Lawmakers blast child-abuse inquiry on tax shelter island Jersey
- Leah McGrath Goodman – the author of the above article
- Voice for Children – a Jersey blog
- UK Paedos Exposed – a major data base
- Labour25 – Labour Party Paedophiles
- Maurice Kirk who ‘threatened’ to fly the five snatched Nigerian children
View original post 409 more words