A long, long statement to read, but well worth the effort – if only to learn about the questionable dealings of the South Wales (UK) police.
Maurice writes 29/07/15:
“Maurice Kirk’s Complaint of Theft to City of London Police Online
1. The victim was either in South Wales Police (MAPPA) custody or in prison throughout the period of time of the fraud.
2. Following the victim’s allocation to a so called ‘friend’, to collect both monies due direct from tenants and receive, via the Vale of Glamorgan Council, housing benefit from other tenants, Jeffrey Matthews stole the lot.
3. The monies were to be paid into the victim’s bank account and pay for his so called ‘friend’s ‘out of pocket’ expenses.
4. The monies (approximately 23,000 pounds sterling) was also to pay for victim’s mortgage, council taxes and standing orders etc
5. MAPPA level 3 category 3 surveillance of the victim by South Wales Police means a police authority is already a witness to this well documented fraud.
6. Jeffrey Matthews has been a police informant…
View original post 2,991 more words