Worth a look and see – or even a taste if you can get to the venue.
Gresham College, best known for offering free lectures to the public, is hosting Professor Jo Delahunty QC, who will be giving a series of lectures on how law impacts family life.
Professor Delahunty will be looking at access to justice in the Family Court for the most vulnerable as part of a series entitled, “When Worlds Collide: The Family and the Law”.
The lectures begin in October, 2016 and go on into 2017:
- ‘Sex, death and witchcraft’ – what goes on in the family court room? (18 October 2016)
- Is one individual’s radicalism another’s right to free speech? (24 November 2016)
- When legal worlds collide (26 January 2017)
- Guilty until proven innocent (2 March 2017)
- Expert witnesses: a zero-sum game? (12 April 2017)
- ‘Two point one children’: why there is no typical family in the family court (4 May 2017)
View original post 1 more word