Join the partnership and follow the outcomes.
Researching Reform is thrilled to announce that our application to become a Member of the End Violence Against Children Global Partnership (EVAC) has been accepted.
EVAC’s Partnership project involves governments, UN agencies, civil society,
private sector organisations, academics and the Voice Of The Child in order to accomplish sustainable development goals which touch upon child welfare issues.
The Partnership’s aims include:
- Ending abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence against and torture of children
- Ending violence against women and girls
- Ending the economic exploitation of children
- Keeping children safe in schools and communities and;
- Promoting peace and non-violence
EVAC also produces excellent research on child welfare matters around the world, as well as informative videos for their End Violence campaign, which feature world leaders, celebrities, children’s rights activists and children as well.
If you’d like to follow the End Violence Campaign on social media, you can do so…
View original post 48 more words