These machinations of the family courts sound more like the latest news from a fleet of fishing trawlers rather than facts relating to the problems of children at risk and their frightened families.
Susie Boniface aka Fleet Street Fox wrote for The Mirror in October 2015:
- The state-sponsored kidnapping of children is not a dream – it’s Britain in 2015
- Secretive family courts seize 10,000 children a year – and we don’t know how many adoptions are right or fair
However, September 2016 was the month with the highest ‘catch’ ever so far: 1,216 children:
Trends have been rising:
When will people DARE to CARE and STOP turning children into statistics???
When will people join the dots of child abuse and spot the patterns of the purpose of child snatching?
When and how will the Forced Removal of children stop?
- Police take them, aided by Social Workers,
- justified by unqualified ‘experts’,
- seemingly legitimised in secret family courts.
When will schools reveal whether the…
View original post 213 more words