This conjures up visions of the grim reaper scything through families – it’s too near the truth for too many parents.
Word Of The Day: Parent
Stop Harvesting Our Innocent Children via SITEMAP. “There is no system ever devised by mankind that is guaranteed to rip husband and wife or father, mother and child apart so bitterly than our pres…
Sources from Google
plural noun: parents
- 1.a father or mother.“the parents of the bride”
- archaica forefather or ancestor.
- an animal or plant from which younger ones are derived.
- a source or origin of a smaller or less important part.
- an organization or company that owns or controls a number of subsidiary organizations or companies.“policy considerations were determined largely by the parent institution”
- 1.be or act as…
View original post 59 more words